Shrink wrap, also known as shrink film, is primarily made up of polymer plastic films. It is used to cover sensitive materials that need protection from dust, water & moisture. It shrinks tightly over the material it is intended to stick when a slight heat is applied to cover the material inside it. The heat is applied with a handheld gun or the products are made to get through a heat tunnel so that the shrink film gets stuck to the packaging very well.
The most common shrink wrap that is used by manufacturing units is a polyolefin. The material is available in a large number of varieties that include clarity, strength, thickness, and shrink ratios. Other shrink films are made using Polyethylene, PVC, polypropylene & several other compositions.
Benefits of Shrink Wrapping
Shrink wrapping has plenty of benefits across various industries. It is mainly because it is easy to use & it offers other benefits apart from providing good packaging. Let’s discuss-
- Provides protection: The shrink film protects by creating a tight seal around the material when light heat is applied. After proper sealing, the items can be protected from vulnerable situations like dirt, moisture, rain, and dust.
- Provides durability: The shrink wrap will not loosen or sag after applying to the material. As it is made of very sturdy plastic, it is difficult to puncture or tear the plastic. Shrink wraps will not become weak or brittle when exposed to the sun or extreme cold.
- Protects from tampering: Any tampering will be noticed when the shrink wrap is applied. As shrinkwraps hold the shape of the product it is applied to, it becomes more noticeable. So, it is easier to identify if the items inside the wrap are touched.
- Affordable: Shrinks wraps are affordable than the other options available in the market. It also saves a lot of space by tightly organizing the materials inside it. Hence, it saves space also the transport cost.
- Branding: Another additional benefit of shrink films is that it is available for design with colors, pictures, logos. So, the manufacturing units can make the wraps as per the requirement of clients.
- Provides preservation: Foods can be preserved for a longer period with the help of shrink films, which ensures that foods get extra shelf life or gets extra protection while in transit. That’s why shrink films are the regular choice of food production companies.
- Convenient to use: The most separated benefit of shrink wraps is that it is used for any size of an object. It is widely used in the manufacturing industry to pack various things, ranges from, candies to hardware.
Shrink wraps manufactured by Jagannath Polymers Pvt. Ltd.
We will discuss the shrink wraps that Jagannath Polymers Pvt. Ltd., also known as JPPL, has been making for years, also how it comes with new designs every year to beat its competitors. Jagannath Polymers Pvt. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of shrinkwraps in India, was established in Jaipur, Rajasthan, 20 years ago, is a well-known name in the shrink wraps manufacturing industry for its efficiency & timely supply of the material. Their shrink wrap packaging is made to protect the actual products from any weather extremities, travel hazards, durability, moisture, water, etc. The packages are made in such a way that the inner material doesn’t get affected by moisture, humidity, light, heat & other external factors. The company makes sure that the products delivering to the customer’s home are safe & hygienic to use.
Features of Shrink wraps manufactured by JPPL
The shrink films manufactured by JPPL are specially built to protect the materials inside the films. Let’s discuss the features of shrink wrap JPPL provides-
- The films made by JPPL are specially formulated with high strength.
- The films protect from dust, moisture & other environmental extremities
- These are economical & environment friendly.
- The shrink films easily take the shape of the products
- The company makes sure that it provides every customer with the products of his own choice, hence the option of customization is available.
Application of shrink wraps manufactured by JPPL
The shrink wraps manufactured by JPPL has numerous applications, to name a few-
- The shrink wraps can easily replace carton boxes in liquid packagings, such as oil & water.
- The shrink films can be used to pack healthcare products.
- They are also used in industrial application
- Shrink wraps are used to pack large areas of the palette.
The shrink rolls produced by JPPL has numerous benefits & application. JPPL has marked its way to deliver quality products with international standards to its customers all over the world. If you are looking for shrink films to protect the products you have manufactured, JPPL is the best option to go with.